Problem: I dropped my salad on my blue and white striped maxi dress. Oily Chinese peanut dressing is splattered from the waste down. The stain may come out. It may not. What ever shall I do?!
1. Carefully cut off tag and wear dress inside out.
2. Cut off skirt part of dress where top as a tank top.
3. Cut stained fabric off of the dress. Sew back together using creative techniques to create new ruched look.
4. Cut off skirt part of dress. Use fabric sans stained part to create a new shorter skirt. Sew back onto top to create a shorter dress.
5) Splatter your whole dress with Oily Chinese peanut dressing for a consistent Pollock inspired look.
6) Prepare a vat of vegetable oil. Soak entire dress in oil. Wash so that the dress is now uniformly stained.
7) Wear another skirt over the skirt part of the dress to nicely cover the stain.
8) Create applique to sew over stains.
9) Dye the whole dress a new color.
10) You leave a comment for #10!